Friday, April 26, 2013

MY DAD KILLED MY MUM 14YEARS AGO,DO I TELL EVERYONE??

Hello guys,an ardent reader sent me this mail so you all can tell what to do.Read below...

Dear Readers,

I am Bukky,22 and live in Kaduna.I am the only child of my parents.My Mum died when I was 8years old and the craziest about her death is that my Father killed her and till today,I am the only one that can tell you what happened to her.My Father threatened me that If I tell my Grandma,he would kill me.I can tell you the story...

Years ago,I cannot really tell what my Mum did to my Dad but I heard her screaming from her room when she came back from her supermarket.I rushed to see what happened,when I got there,My Dad strangled her to death and when he turned,our daring eyes met.He ran to me asked me what I saw,I sheepishly told him everything and he threatened to kill me if I tell anyone.

My Beloved Grandma and Family came the next morning crying,I was crying too but they never knew why I was soo crying.I knew the truth but culdnt tell anyone,it ached my soul because my Dad did it.Dad accused My Grandma's family of killing my mum and his lies never had any conscience.He acted it so well and everyone accused my Mum's family.

After the whole thing,My Dad prevented me from seeing my Grandma and her family because he was afraid I would tell them but when my Grandma asked,he warns her never to call him again.He pampered me and flew me abroad but from that day,my childhood was never the same.I had all I wanted but my childhood was a mess because I couldn't forget what I saw my own Dad do.I lived a miserable live after that...

To cut the long story short,I am now 22 and those memory still hurt,I really do not love my Dad but I don't want to hurt him by telling my Mum's people.Though after my Dad killed my mum,when I was 13,he promised me he would never marry another woman and which he has not till date.He has done a lot for me but I can't seem to let this go.I know the implication but I really want to clear my mind because,whenever I go see my Grandma,it hurts.I feel like I owe her something.

Now,My Dear People,should I tell everyone what my Dad did 14years ago??Do you advice me to do so???

Please,comment below guys,she needs your help here...

No comments:

Post a Comment