Friday, April 26, 2013

2013 UTME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LEAKS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Errrmmm,I know say with my title,una don rush so una go get the koko and pass your exam.hahaha but there are other successful ways of passing your exams successfully without cheating.

UTME is one of the exams a person must take in order to be admitted to universities,poly and colleges in Nigeria and in so doing,passing this examination is a necessity and pre-requisite to get admitted.

Passing your UTME exam can be easy if you obey the rules and guidelines stated.With my little experience,I can tell you some.

1. Make sure the answer sheet given to you corresponds with your name and no.
2.Shade your answers properly.Poor shading of your answers may get you a very bad result.Using the right pencil(Hb pencil)shade properly.
3.Do not use pen to shade.
4.Read your questions properly before you answer.Do not assume,be sure before you pick.
5.Do not be afraid. UTME Examination is a test of what you have studied.

If you do this and follow the rules,you will get what you deserve.And as for those who "go" still do malpractice,not all answers you find dey correct oo.lol

Wishing you the best as you write tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded
    your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my website: airplane games

    ReplyDelete