Sunday, March 24, 2013

YVONNE NELSON AND JOHN DUMELO DATING??

This power colleagues are quite very close and people say they are actually dating.Others,especially Yvonne and John's fans really want them together and think they would be cute together.Few say,John and Yvonne have a "thing" for each other...

Despite the rumours and stories,Yvonne,through her Keek,uploaded a video,telling us all that she is not in a relationship with John and does not feel anything for John Dumelo.John also said he does not too.Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo are not in a relationship and are happy together as very close friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting
    up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

    Also visit my site seo link service

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter if some one searches for his required thing,
    so he/she wants to be available that in detail, so that thing
    is maintained over here.

    Look into my blog :: seo management software

    ReplyDelete