Monday, October 07, 2013

WHY SOME NIGERIAN MALE CELEBRITIES NEVER REVEAL THEIR LOVER.

As a blogger,I have my own views and because ASSU strike "has refused to end", I have thought of too many things and I came to this...Why some of our Male Celebrities never reveal their partner!!! Sometimes,I ask myself why??

I believe some of them never reveal their partner because of their waysssss!!!! You understand what I mean abi?? Lol. A situation where they have more than one girl in different cities in Nigeria and even beyond.So,in other not to cause catastrophe,they keep "private",mayb telling the girls who they are involved with that they want a private life and also making their fans feel that they don't have the right to know... Saying "It's my business and not anybody's" That's nonsense.
They have reasons why they keep things on the low key in other to avoid embarrasment. I can't imagine when you love someone and you want to keep everything in,claiming it's privacy. It is not!!!! You may let people know who you are dating but never bring your private life to the public especially when it has to do with your relationship.Are you saying it is wrong??? How about our Foreign celebrities who are internationally recognized.. Let me say like Beyonce and JayZ now,they dated and the world knew but their lives were still very private and distinct,they let the world know about things happening in their lives when they decide to. Is that not it??? Please this set of male celebrities should avoid saying they are quiet about it because they dnt want it ruined by people.You knw your reasons and you should try keep quiet about it. You don see where runs girls they show their boyfriend or update their boo for BBM??? Haha

Guys,I am not judging oo but these things should be pointed out.If you love your woman,you will show her to the world and keep your life private. Hehehe... I'll be bringing gists and stories like this for us all to read,comment and share especially during this "mumu strike".hahaha. I love you all and make sure you visit here daily to read entertaining stories,facts and gossips. Visit this website for all my stories . www.platinumwinnieos.blogspot.com Thank you!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment