Tuesday, July 02, 2013

GOOD GIRLS GONE BAD; GOOD GIRLS NOW INTO YAHOO TO MAKE MONEY.

I got this mail and I had to share.You know say Naija don hard and people are no longer dulling.Someone said this one certain time.."how can a girl make money apart from selling herself?"...hmmm.Maybe,this is the new means of getting it.Read on,someone sent me this.


Hello,

I am sorry for having to reach out to you for help like this, as i am writing you in a tensed mood..i have no one else now to turn to. I'm presently out of the country and just got an information that my niece is really sick and presently in the hospital, she needs to undergo an operation for critical uterine fibroid in the lower part of her womb. Now, they need money for the hospital deposit but i cannot do anything from here since am not in the country and also without my Nigeria bank account token device for an online transfer. Please, i will immensely be grateful if you can help them back home for me with the needed sum of N225,000 or possibly any substantial sum of amount as i promise to refund as soon as i return home shortly..

Please kindly let me know if you can help so i can forward you bank account details to pay-in/effect a transfer.

Hoping for a reply..

Thanks


You see now???Ok,I need answers o


1 comment:

  1. Lol,I get mails like this often.
    People are not smiling ohhh BTW things are so hard now.

    www.ladysusanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete