Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CHIOMA CHUKWUKA FIGHTS A VANGUARD REPORTER??

Concluding the AMAA in Bayelsa,it was said that Chioma Chukwuka had a fight with a Vanguard Reporter named Yemisi.

A quarrel ensued between Chioma and a Lagos based female journalist, Yemisi Suleiman (who was trying to interview her), which caused the actress to loose her temper in a manner that attracted the attention of everyone on board.
Chioma claimed that the journalist was rude to her, adding that most painfully, she “called me Igbo bitch and all that’. I wouldn’t blame her because AMAA brought us together. I can conveniently pay her salary,” she fumed.

When the Reporter called Chioma a lousy bitch,Chioma asked her"Did you just refer to me as a lousy Igbo Bitch"?,the reporter's response was "what if I did".. The reporter was ready to deal with Chioma if not that people around intervened and Chioma maybe was ready to deal with her.Celebrities like AY had Chioma's back.

I just can't stand rude girls sha.What do you think guys??


1 comment:

  1. I have never been chioma's fan. But that yemisis girl deserved a punch in the face.

    ReplyDelete